Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another reluctant club member

I am writing for a few different reasons... To get out my hurt and anger and rollercoaster of emotions. To remember my baby N and to introduce him to all of you wonderful women. He was so gorgeous and perfect and so wanted...

I have been a voyeur for weeks now and feel like I know so many of you and your beautiful babies already. So thanks for giving me so much comfort and support, its amazing how comforting it has been to hear your stories and to just GET YOU..so many emotions and comments that are shared just resonate so strongly. So thanks.

Perhaps I can alert others to the virus that infected me and ultimately took N's life and maybe it can prevent this happening to someone else. Writing and sharing may also help keep me sane while I endeavour to make another baby, a beautiful healthy baby that i can take home and love with all my heart. Its not too much to ask..is it!

7 comments:

Kathy V said...

Welcome to the blog world. Hope you feel comfortable here.

Rian said...

Welcome. I am so sorry for all of your losses.

seattlegal said...

I am so sorry for your losses.

Amy said...

Found you on Lost and Found. So sorry you had to join us but I am glad that you found us. I wish you peace on your journey from here on out. I look forward to reading your blog.

Coggy said...

I too found your blog through lost and found.

I'm so sorry you are here blogging, but I hope it helps you as much as it has me.

Ashleigh said...

I also found you through Lost and Found. I'm sorry that you are a part of the "club".

Anonymous said...

Welcome to this VERY crap group so many of us are members of.
Im so very sorry to read that Noah is not at home with you. It' all so unfair.

Im also in Brisbane, well not right in Brisbane. We live at Boronia Heights. (In from Logan)

I know you will get loads of support from all the lovely ladies out in 'blog land'.

Hugs
xxx